Converting your drums to electronic just got easier. The Skin Link trigger adapts any acoustic drum to electronic without the need for rubber pads. Forget confusing DIY conversion kits. This tiny box senses each drum hit and accurately triggers your module. No need to modify your drums. It's the link between your drum skin and your module.
Affix to any standard drum head, even bass drum. Simply attach near the rim using peal-and-stick velcro. It stays out of your way and stays in place regardless of drum slant. Plug in any 1/4" instrument cable to attach to your module, (not included.) Pull to remove for drum set teardowns and re-attach during setup. Get one for each drum in your kit.
- Adds electronic drum capability to any acoustic drum.
- Sensitive to striking force for dynamic triggering.
- Works on any drum or practice pad.
- Works with all modern drum modules.
- Sticks to clear, coated, or mesh drum heads.
- Made of durable flame retardant ABS plastic to withstand heavy abuse.
- Approximately 1.5” x 1.25” x 0.8” (38mm x 32mm x 20mm.)
- Can be mounted anywhere on drum head.
- Easy release velcro makes removal a snap.
- Uses standard 1/4" (mono) output jack for easy hookup.
- Not intended for direct striking.
- Available in three colors, black, gray, and bone.
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 31 January, 2009.